Query

Stefan kalkowski stefan.kalkowski at ...1...
Tue May 22 12:05:03 CEST 2012

Hello Frank,

in general you're right, but we don't use the OKL4 build-system anymore,
because of the same reason: it depends on such old python versions.
Genode's OKL4-specific branch contains makefiles for building the OKL4
kernel (without Scons and python-files of the OKL4 tree). The only thing
left is the elfweaver -tool which works with python2.7 too.

Regards Stefan