Query

Frank Kaiser frank.kaiser at ...24...
Tue May 22 11:37:45 CEST 2012

Hello

And I am doubtful that the OKL4 build system is working witk PY2.7, as
long as we're talking about OKL4 v2.1. They use specific Python scripts
which are sensitive against the Python version. What I can tell is that
it works with PY2.4 and PY2.5. No guarantee for any newer version.

Frank

------
> Live Security Virtual Conference
> threat landscape has changed and how IT managers can respond.
Discussions