Want to Boot l4linux.iso directly on hardware???????

Vishal Gupta vishalsets at ...111...
Thu May 10 10:58:27 CEST 2012

Re:

Hi Vishal, just as a shot in the dark, the problem may be related to the NIC
driver. The l4linux.run scenario expects an e1000 ethernet card to be
present. Maybe your machine lacks such a device? For a quick test, I
just tried starting the l4linux.iso image on Qemu while omitting the
network-related arguments and observed the effect that you reported
(only a lonely penguin who looks desperately for a command-line prompt). You could try to remove the NIC driver from your setup. Just comment-out
fail since no network will be available anymore. But you can give the
resulting ISO image ('var/run/l4linux.iso') a try on your PC hardware
and see if you get to see the prompt. Still, I second Stefan's suggestion about making the output of the
serial console available. Cheers
Norman   Hello Norman I tried what ever you suggested me. But untill i am not getting the command prompt on x86_32 bit pc.
                 First I want to tell you my problem. actually i am running l4linux on fiasco.oc in Qemu. and i am getting a Autologin terminal. but when the L4linux.iso file i burned on CD and try to bbot it on my X86 PC i am not getting command prompt just it is showing the penguin picture. actually i want to write my on application and want to use mysql on l4linux/fiasco.oc. but i am not able to understand how i should do it.
Plz help So i can use my x86 pc (hardware-hard disk) with l4linux....