RFC: Missing part of genode OSD :: A user wiki

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Tue Mar 6 11:58:52 CET 2012

>> positive about it, taking our experience of the past weeks as some kind
>> of empirical evidence. Your contributions are a good example. .-)
>
> Yea, obviously, i do get lost in GIT at times. :D

I wasn't mocking you. :-) I just wanted to express that in contrast to
our former Wiki, which was a deserted place, our GitHub repository
actually receives love from outside of Genode Labs, for example in the
form of your contributions.

Regarding your suggestion about a subfolder within 'doc/' for hosting
user-maintained material, I am of course open for it.