Stabilized Root File System for Genode on Fiasco

Thu Jun 7 14:27:28 CEST 2012

Hello Raja Sekhar,

On 07.06.2012 13:55, Raja Sekhar wrote:
> Hi to all,
>

>               I am running Genode12.05 on Fiasco kernel on top  of
> Ubuntu .here i am running l4linux... my problem is... i don't want to
> boot every time .iso file.

I guess you mean that you normally use the l4linux run-script? If you
want to build L4Linux on top of Genode without QEMU being started after
every build, simply don't use a run-script. You can build the components
you like manually, e.g.: 'make core init drivers l4linux'.

Or, if you want to use the run-script e.g. to build a ready to use
ISO-image, just comment out the stuff in the run-script that executes
QEMU, especially the line that starts with 'run_genode_until'.

> I want a stabilized Root File System. can u
> suggest me how to fix a Root File System permanently

Seriously, I don't know what you mean by this. Do you mean the
root-filesystem used by the l4linux run-script contains bugs, or what is
the problem?

Regards
Stefan

--