Building toolchain needs 'libncurses5-dev'

Wed Jan 4 17:20:23 CET 2012

Hi,

I just wanted to add the following:

Whether we want to extend the documentation, get rid of the ncurses
dependency, and/or put a test to the tool chain script itself. Whenever
you notice a documentation bug or a missing piece in it, it's now very
easy to fix these things by yourself, because almost every text snippet
on the web page is now part of the genode repository (especially in
'genode/doc' you will find most stuff). So it's possible to send a
pull-request, or a patch to the list.

Of course, this is no obligation, just a hint for those who didn't
noticed the repository to web-page dependency.

regards stefan