Genode OS Framework

spicykappella Gmail spicykappella at ...9...
Tue Feb 28 19:26:21 CET 2012

*"I am happy to announce the version 12.02 of the Genode OS Framework.
This release is something special because it represents the first
version conducted with our new open development process."*

_/Congrats ..
Great work Kudos :)
Any ideas when the updates to the live images will be available??
(easier to test  :P)/_

But you guys missed somethings(also on Road-map)
which are very essential & a necessity & need to be addressed
Bluetooth support
Still no modem manager & mobile-broadband info
cannot connect to net with modem or cell phone
cannot update packages or surf or report bugs
Out of the box support is a must for modems
everyone doesn't use broadband/wifi

*please implement them
please be kind :)
*