l4linux booting failure on Genode

Ivan Loskutov loskutov.ivan at ...9...
Sat Dec 15 07:36:30 CET 2012

Have you tried to connect a monitor, ps/2 mouse and keyboard? You need to
add "console=tty1" to l4linux command line. But genode's VESA driver don't
work on all hardware. I have tried to run Genode on real hardware and saw
display not working on my PC. Monitor has changed resolution and has showed
nothing.

--
Ivan Loskutov