Error when tried to build manually Hello Demo

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Thu Sep 22 16:22:33 CEST 2011

Hello Le Bao,

> Then I execute ./core, my program is stopping at
>
> int main(): --- create local services ---
> int main(): --- start init ---
> Could not open file "init"
> ROM module "init" not present
> int main(): transferred 79 MB to init
>
> Would you like give me some advice ?

you apparently missed to build the init program. Hence, core complains
about the missing binary. You can fix the problem with

  make init

For reference, you may also review the hello.run script at the
'hello_tutorial/run/' directory. It performs all steps of building,
configuring, and running the hello-scenario. To execute it, simply issue
'make run/hello' from within your build directory.