New version of LDSO

Sebastian Sumpf Sebastian.Sumpf at ...1...
Tue Oct 18 11:00:07 CEST 2011

Hi Sam,

the output looks good and the test succeeded .  The test mostly targets
C++'s exception support, for example the "Exception during RPC" tries to
open a Rom_connection to a file which is not available, therefore an
exception is thrown, when it reaches the test program everything is
fine. When something goes wrong one usually gets some sort of 'abort'
output. By the way, if you start the test with 'make run/ldso' you
should see the 'Test succeeded' output at the end.

Greetings,
Sebastian