LDSO Question

Sebastian Sumpf Sebastian.Sumpf at ...1...
Thu Mar 17 14:35:11 CET 2011

Hi Sam,

can you send me your Genode 'config' file? Furthermore, please set the
'DEBUG' variable in '<GENODE>/os/src/ldso/target.inc'  to '1', recompile
ldso, start your scenario, and attach the produced output as well.

-- Sebastian