Current genode release

Daniel Waddington d.waddington at ...60...
Thu Jun 2 00:53:15 CEST 2011

Hi Stefan,

OK, we got it to build but could get our additional methods on
Foc_cpu_session to build.  Question is, how do you introduce a new type
(e.g., struct) to be used as part of an RPC signature?  Do you have to
somewhere say how to marshal/unmarshal that type?

Thanks
Daniel