some minor suggestions

ross mcginnis ross_mcginnis at ...16...
Sat Dec 31 12:31:02 CET 2011

Hello all, happy new year!

I've been away from the computer for a while and am starting to get back into programming. I'm keen focus on a couple of small personal Genode projects I've wanted to do for a some time. I've a few questions and suggestions to help build the Genode community from the perspective of a hobby programmer like me:

1) could you supply a logo to display on web-pages for linking back to the Genode web-site.

2) As-far-as I can see there is there no place on the Genode site for listing 3rd party associated projects- do you plan in the future to offer something like this?

3) I would like to make a small donation to this project- could you provide a bitcoin address? (It does give one a nice warm fuzzy feeling knowing that you've helped a project that you use)

4) Is it planned for Genode support secure booting and attestation in the future? Secure boot + local object-cap OS + web lends itself to many interesting project possibilies: eg- p2p social networking where the user has true control over their own personal info, or a fast and efficient p2p digital currency, etc. (I believe that there are drivers for the intel TPM chips in Linux--maybe these could help?)

thanks
ross mcginnis