Fwd: [Microkernel-devroom] Reminder: deadline for talk submissions is tomorrow

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Fri Dec 30 16:10:20 CET 2011

Hello,

if you have a topic in mind that would be worthwhile to present at the
microkernel devroom at FOSDEM 2012, please consider submitting your idea
(by an informal posting to microkernel-devroom at ...86...). It
would be great to have a larger variety of contributions.

Norman

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Microkernel-devroom] Reminder: deadline for talk submissions
is	tomorrow
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 15:13:06 +0100
From: Jakub Jermar <jakub at ...85...>
To: Multiserver / microkernel-based operating systems devroom mailing
list.	<microkernel-devroom at ...86...>

Hello all,

tomorrow is the last day before our devroom's deadline for talk proposal
submissions. As of now, there are only four proposals from only two
projects (HelenOS and Genode):

Jakub Jermar: Welcome! or Why do we meet here today

Norman Feske: Introduction of the Genode OS Framework
Jiri Svoboda: Introduction to HelenOS

Jakub Jermar: Fixing memory management in HelenOS

It would be much better if we had talks from all participating projects
and in a little bit greater quantity to make the devroom meet its
intended purpose.

Cheers,
Jakub