Roadmap 2012

Julian Stecklina js at ...14...
Tue Dec 20 01:02:35 CET 2011

On Do, 2011-12-15 at 16:25 +0100, Christian Helmuth wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after reading Norman's list for second time, I think it covers also
> 90% of my needs. One thing I'd like to add is an IM client for Jabber
> as I use this features regularly at work and privately.

If I replace vim by emacs, then I'd be happy. It brings a useful IRC,
mail, news client and probably a Jabber client as well. (Yes, it's an
operating system.) Although at some point or another it ran on pretty
much everything, I doubt this is an straightforward port.

> Additionally, I'd definitely boost the priority of the tiling window
> manager with native support for graphical and textual (terminal)
> clients.

That would be awesome! (Pun very much intended! *g*)

Regards, Julian