Roadmap 2012

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Thu Dec 15 16:25:58 CET 2011

Hi,

after reading Norman's list for second time, I think it covers also
90% of my needs. One thing I'd like to add is an IM client for Jabber
as I use this features regularly at work and privately.

Additionally, I'd definitely boost the priority of the tiling window
manager with native support for graphical and textual (terminal)
clients. This feature entered my worklife step by step over the last
years. First, I used Terminator as a tiling/tabbing terminal emulator
and then Ion3/Notion as real tiling/tabbing window manager. Now, I'm
able to completely concentrate the solution of the task at hand not
which window is in the way of it.

Optionally, the list could be extended by my favourite MUA mutt.

Greets
--
Christian Helmuth
Genode Labs