Proposal for issue tracking

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Fri Dec 16 22:23:53 CET 2011

Hi,

good to hear that you share my experiences with the GitHub tracker.

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 07:52:10PM +0100, Norman Feske wrote:
> A quick question: When opening a new issue, I could not figure out how
> to assign labels initially. Is this only allowed for project admins? I
> think it would be beneficial to at least be able to classify an issue as
> "bug", "feature", or "doc". There is not much I can currently do with
> your playground issue tracker. How can I become member of this project
> in order to do some changes?

I'm not sure about this. Currently, I assume only owners or
collaborators can add labels etc. Unfortunately, this is one drawback
of GitHub: documentation is hard to find for advanced features.

Greets
--
Christian Helmuth
Genode Labs