Roadmap 2012

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Thu Dec 15 09:17:44 CET 2011

Hi Alan,

> amount of stress and aggrivation he has dealt me. =( This grade-A
> asshole is also a prominent developer in the Wayland project therefore I
> have very little hope that Wayland will ever be either reliable or
> usable. =(

so I take it that you won't step up working on the Wayland-on-Genode
project? .-)

Admittedly, I enjoy reading a good rant once in a while but I'm afraid
that this mailing list is not a suitable place for such material. I
would appreciate maintaining a calm and constructive tone on the list
and sparing personal quarrels and FUD attacks for private blogs.