missing stderr?

Daniel Waddington d.waddington at ...60...
Thu Aug 25 17:38:31 CEST 2011

Hi Christian,
The following very simple program will break it for me. Note without the
string decl everything is ok.

#include <base/printf.h>
#include <base/sleep.h>
#include <string>

int main() {

   std::string foobar;

   Genode::sleep_forever();
   return 0;
}

TARGET = genode-test
SRC_CC = main.cc
LIBS   = env thread libc libc_log stdcxx

Attached is the build log.

Daniel