Building Genode on Fiasco.OC - problem

Guess Who? eprparadocs at ...9...
Tue Apr 12 23:12:06 CEST 2011

Stefan,

  Thanks for your answer. I did it and got further along. In trying to
build the Genode component I get this result; what am I missing?

Thanks,
Chance

~/Fiasco/Genode-build $ make
checking library dependencies for ....
Skip target test/rm_nested because it requires experimental
Skip target app/xvfb because it requires linux x11 xtest xdamage
Skip target test/timer_accuracy because it requires linux
Skip target test/xev_track because it requires host x11 xtest xdamage
Skip target drivers/nic/linux because it requires linux
Skip target drivers/framebuffer/fiasco_ux because it requires fiasco
Skip target drivers/framebuffer/sdl because it requires linux sdl
Skip target drivers/timer/nova because it requires nova
Skip target drivers/timer/linux because it requires linux
Skip target drivers/timer/okl4_arm because it requires okl4 arm
Skip target drivers/timer/codezero because it requires codezero
Skip target drivers/timer/fiasco because it requires fiasco
Skip target drivers/timer/okl4_x86 because it requires okl4
Skip target drivers/timer/pistachio because it requires pistachio
Skip target drivers/platform/gta01 because it requires platform_gta01
Skip target drivers/platform/versatilepb because it requires
platform_versatilepb
Skip target drivers/input/ps2/pl050 because it requires pl050
Skip target drivers/input/fiasco_ux because it requires fiasco
Skip target drivers/audio_out/linux because it requires linux
Skip target ldso/arm because it requires arm
Skip target ldso/x86_64 because it requires 64bit
   Library slab
     COMPILE  slab.o
/bin/bash: /usr/local/genode-gcc/bin/genode-x86-g++: No such file or
directory
make[2]: *** [slab.o] Error 127
make[1]: *** [slab.lib] Error 2
make: *** [gen_deps_and_build_targets] Error 2