Building Genode on Fiasco.OC - problem

Tue Apr 12 22:23:02 CEST 2011

Hello,

I think this is no problem related to Genode or L4Re, but your
environment isn't prepared to cross-compile for 32bit. You've to install
a multi-arch prepared gcc/g++ and necessary libaries for 32bit.

If you use Ubuntu just install:

  sudo apt-get install gcc-multilib g++-multilib ia32-libs

To successfully compile L4Re, please re-create its build-directory
before trying it again.

Regards
Stefan