Problems with c++ exceptions

mx at ...19... mx at ...19...
Fri May 21 11:29:37 CEST 2010

Hi,

I think that we had the same or a similar problem in the past. It showed up when
we linked the libc to our program.

For a start, we then used the ddekit instead of the libc, because it offered
some similar functionality. I'm not sure if we finally fixed it or not, but
maybe this is a useful point to start your investigation.

Cheers

Sven

--
Sven Fülster

Steffen Liebergeld <steffen at ...37...> hat am 21. Mai 2010 um
10:57 geschrieben:

--
Sven Fülster
xms at ...38...