Using the HTTP server via TAP

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Thu Jun 3 14:39:09 CEST 2010

Hello,

unfortunately you got me wrong again. Please make yourself familiar
with the differencies between Qemu "host networking" and "tap
networking". No offense meant but I read the man page and used Google
to understand how it works...

You should also have a look at the attached script and dhcp.conf,
which gave me two Qemu instances communicating over a virtual bridged
ethernet.

Christian Helmuth