additional question from "memcpy, strlen etc."

Peter Nguyen peter.nguyen at ...29...
Thu Jan 21 14:51:09 CET 2010

As an addition to the previous post by me, I have some pre-existing C code that
I want to use in a Genode server I have created, and I don't really want to
change this code. Currently, i'm not able to utilize functions like printf,
memcpy etc in the C code i've written. What header files can I include to ensure
that functions like memcpy and printf work in my code? From what I can see, the
build process does not recognize the standard header files at all.

Peter