Thread IDs

Peter Nguyen peter.nguyen at ...29...
Tue Jan 19 06:30:22 CET 2010

Hi,

So I've done some more messing around with genode (running on top of OKL4), more
specifically creating some threads, and testing the functionality in general.
I'm wondering how i can go about obtaining the thread's ID and printing it out.
I've noticed that there are functions that are within the Thread class that can
get me a Native_thread_id, but currently I can't seem to do much with it.

Speaking of the native thread, is that type related to L4? Can I actually get a
numerical value for that ID?

Peter