Configuring the TAP version of the HTTP server

Robert Wetzel rwe at ...24...
Wed Feb 24 12:11:08 CET 2010

Hi,

from looking at the scripts it seems the bridging interface lacks an IP
address,
means instead of eth0 you have to use the bridging interface as
target/source
for communication now. Then you should be able to connect from the "outside"
to your qemu virtualized system as well as the host computer.

Regards,

Robert

PS: I found http://www.gentoo-wiki.info/Bridging to be enlightening
about the
whole bridging issue itself; you can skip the Gentoo specific stuff
which tails
the more generic description of bridging on Linux.