Configuring the TAP version of the HTTP server

Peter Nguyen peter.nguyen at ...29...
Tue Feb 23 04:10:42 CET 2010

Hi,

OK, so now i've got the server up and running, and I can use the local
web browser to access the address 10.0.0.16. However, I was under the
impression that this IP address could be accessed by other machines. Am
I right in saying this? Or is access to this server only restricted to
other qemu instances?

Peter