Second anniversary of the Genode OS Framework

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Tue Aug 10 12:01:26 CEST 2010

Hello,

we recently announced the celebration of the second Genode anniversary
on 12th of August. Originally, our plan was to gather at a nice
location near the river Elbe. But because the current flooding and the
uncertain weather conditions on Thursday, we relocate the barbecue to
a place in safe distance to the water. Instead of the campfire place
nearby the river, please head to the following location:

  Waldspielplatz Albertpark,
  Fischhausstraße 12c, 01099 Dresden

The park has an official website:

http://www.jugendsozialwerk.de/de/startseite/hauptnavigation/jugend-und-freizeit/erlebnispaedagogik/waldspielplatz-albertpark/angebote/

We have also updated the map with the new location:

http://maps.google.de/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=de&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=103318122554571178078.00046fb68de981c60ca9e

In the case you are planning to join but haven't yet registered,
please drop a short note to info at ...48... We look forward
to see you on Thursday.

Best regards