Weird build error

Peter Nguyen peter.nguyen at ...35...
Sat Apr 17 06:18:46 CEST 2010

Hi,

In using the latest genode version via OKL4 (an unmodified build), and trying to
include nic_drv and the http server as part of config, I keep getting the the
"no RM attachment" error. This is the output i get when i only include "nic_drv"
in the config.

int main(): --- create local services ---
int main(): --- start init ---
int main(): Ok we have 39 MB transfered to init
int main(): --- init created, waiting for exit condition ---
[init] our quota limit is 41009152
[init] our used quota is  135168
[init] starting timer with quota=524288
[init] using unique child name "timer"
[init] starting pci_drv with quota=524288
[init] using unique child name "pci_drv"
[init] starting nic_drv with quota=2097152
[init] using unique child name "nic_drv"
no RM attachment (READ pf_addr=0 pf_ip=203891c from 04)
virtual void
Genode::Signal_session_component::submit(Genode::Signal_context_capability,
unsigned int): invalid signal-context capability
[init -> pci_drv] PCI driver started
[init] pci_drv registered service PCI
[init] timer registered service Timer

I have no idea as to what's going on. The contents of the config file is the
following:

<config>
	<start>
		<filename>timer</filename>
		<ram_quota>512K</ram_quota>
	</start>
	<start>
		<filename>pci_drv</filename>
		<ram_quota>512K</ram_quota>
	</start>
	<start>
		<filename>nic_drv</filename>
		<ram_quota>2M</ram_quota>
	</start>
</config>

The quota for nic_drv was originally 512K. Changing it to 2M hasn't helped at
all.

Attached is the weaver file I am using as well. Can anyone tell me what i've
done wrong?

Peter