Rom FS

Peter Nguyen peter.nguyen at ...35...
Wed Apr 14 14:12:22 CEST 2010

Hi,

Just to make things clear, what I meant was that I was wondering whether I am
actually to dump the contents of the Rom FS without having to know the names of
each ROM file ahead of time (which is what happens in boot up). From what I can
see, when I create a rom dataspace capability, I have to specify the file that I
want to access, which is not exactly what I want to do every time just in case
new components are added. More specifically, I want to obtain the names of the
ROM files and their addresses as part of sample processing. I also don't
understand how the nested configs will help me achieve this task as well.

Peter