Using Genode with Existing L4Ka::Pistachio Components?

Tyson Key tyson.key at ...9...
Wed Apr 15 02:31:55 CEST 2009

Hi, out of interest, is it possible to easily use Genode alongside existing
L4 components (e.g. L4Linux, Darbat or custom servers)?
Or would I have to rewrite the components to fit into the Genode
architecture?

Also, I'm trying to figure out what the best way to solve a potential
license conflict will be (other than don't use the new code/implement the
feature at all, hopefully), given that Genode is released under the GPLv2,
 and some components I'm planning to keep separate in their own
servers/libraries to build an accompanying Personality on top of Genode will
be released under the Eclipse Public License by the Symbian Foundation soon.

Thanks in advance,
Tyson.

--
Fight Internet Censorship! http://www.eff.org