Getting screen coordinate of a window

Michael Grunditz michael.grunditz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 21:34:04 CET 2024

In message <77f3e8285b.mickenx at armx6>
          Michael Grunditz <michael.grunditz at gmail.com> wrote:

> In message <ZbDsJr8E5U+juaf7 at genode-labs.com>

> In the loop that sets cpu .. how can I make it interrupting all cpus? I
> have tried this _irqdistr.write<Distributor::Irouter>(1U<<31, i); or by
> adding a bitfield struct i Irouter.

It works now, a exercise not suitable for the faint of heart :-)

I still wonder how MU is supposed to work. I Need to trigger interrupt
from the same "cpu" set of regs. But since it works I will not follow that
down..

I have landed on having a "1" for irq routing. If this would be expanded I
might do 1<<31 ,, but for now Genode doesn't have anything connected.

Michael