Getting screen coordinate of a window

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at genode-labs.com
Mon Jan 22 09:10:58 CET 2024

Hello Michael,

On Mon, Jan 22, 2024 at 01:52:19 CET, Michael Grunditz wrote:
> > I also want to know if there are routines better suited  than memcpy for
> > ploting large buffers?
>
> To follow up the memcpy issue .. with Genode::memcpy I get about 5 fps.
> But in this very even and nice situation some neon code made it 60fps.

Our components use a simple blit library with implementations for
several ISAs to push pixels to the framebuffer.

  #include <blit/blit.h>

  LIBS += blit

  repos/os/src/test/fb_bench (example use case)

Christian Helmuth
Genode Labs

https://www.genode-labs.com/ · https://genode.org/
https://floss.social/@genode · https://genodians.org/