Genode at FOSDEM 2024

Norman Feske norman.feske at genode-labs.com
Wed Jan 10 11:11:08 CET 2024

Hello everyone,

with great anticipation, I'm looking forward to this year's FOSDEM
conference:

   https://fosdem.org/2024/

   February 3 and 4 in Brussels

Our team will participate with two presentations, both scheduled for
Saturday.

   Saturday 15:30 at the FOSS-on-mobile devroom (H.1309)
   "Genode on the PinePhone on track to real-world usability" [1]
   presented by Norman Feske

   Saturday 18:40 at the microkernel devroom (UD2.208)
   "Streamlining application development for Genode with Goa" [2]
   presented by Johannes Schlatow

[1]
https://fosdem.org/2024/schedule/event/fosdem-2024-3017-genode-on-the-pinephone-on-track-to-real-world-usability/
[2]
https://fosdem.org/2024/schedule/event/fosdem-2024-3089-streamlining-application-development-for-genode-with-goa/

If you are going to attend, I'd greatly appreciate meeting you there!