Genode, RISC OS and the lot .. demo in Bristol

Michael Grunditz michael.grunditz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 22:44:47 CET 2024

Hi everyone,

I am planing to show my efforts with Genode and RISC OS on the RISC OS
South West show in Bristol 24/2.

I plan to stay there from thursday evening to monday morning and if
someone would like to join me it would be terrific! Plenty of time
during friday to talk about new ports usb  , and what not!

But there is a big IF around this. I have a psychosis diagnose that
prevents me from normal work for money. This means that I can't travel
to Bristol without substantial help.

For the first time I am running a (humiliating) GoFundMe campaign. It
is aimed to RISC OS users. It is kind of embarrassing to post this on
this list , but I don't have much of a choice :-(
(the link would be here,, send me a email for the link)

Any surplus will finance new dev boards.

Sorrry and thanks,
Michael Grunditz