Sculpt 23.10 Release Candidate

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at genode-labs.com
Wed Oct 18 08:18:39 CEST 2023

Hello Johnny,

I discovered your list mail in the moderation queue after sending you
PM, so I resend my answer to list in this mail.

On Wed, Oct 18, 2023 at 03:17:02 CEST, Johnny Nunez wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> image ran fine except for this error:
>
> wifi drv : firmware ' iwlwifi-QuZ-a0-jf-b0-72.ucode ' is not in the firmware white list

Thanks for the feedback, but I'm curious: We removed the white list
and, thus, this error message in May 2023. Hence, I'd expect this
error cannot be logged in the current Sculpt version. Are you sure
that you ran the correct Genode image? You may check the running
version of Sculpt in the Leitzentrale panel under System -> Update.
Which version does this dialog show?

Greets
--
Christian Helmuth