Announcement: Sculpt OS 23.10 released

Norman Feske norman.feske at genode-labs.com
Wed Nov 15 16:41:09 CET 2023

Dear Sculpt-OS users,

following up to the Sculpt 23.10 release, I'd like to share a few
pointers closely related to the new version.

1. I wrote up a summary of the improvements from my personal
    perspective in [1].

    [1] https://genodians.org/nfeske/2023-11-03-sculpt-os

2. Today I have updated the documentation of Goa to match the new
    Sculpt version.

    [2] https://genodians.org/nfeske/2019-11-25-goa.txt
    [3] https://genodians.org/nfeske/2019-12-13-goa-unix-bash
    [4] https://genodians.org/nfeske/2019-12-19-goa-unix-terminal
    [5] https://genodians.org/nfeske/2019-12-22-goa-unix-pipes
    [6] https://genodians.org/nfeske/2020-01-16-goa-publish

3. Closely related to the combination of Goa with Sculpt, Johannes
    has shared his work flows with updating the Goa packages he
    maintains as well as his personal customization of Sculpt [7].

    [7] https://genodians.org/jschlatow/2023-11-03-sculpt-customisation

4. Speaking of Sculpt customization, I have put together a practical
    guide for modding Sculpt [8]. So you can get playful with applying
    our own taste to it.

    [8] https://genodians.org/nfeske/2023-11-10-modding-sculpt