Installing software in genode

Martin Stein martin.stein at genode-labs.com
Fri Mar 24 09:37:35 CET 2023

Goa is mainly written in TCL/Expect [1-3] if you are referring to that.
The project files, however, are in parts Make [4] (make_args, import),
in parts Genode package management [5] (used_api, artifacts, LICENSE,
pkg, var, version) and in parts the app-own non-Genode toolchain (src,
configure_args, ...).

With regards to the error, I cannot say anything useful without further
information (project files, execution setup). Are you using the hello
tutorial from the Genodians article by Norman Feske?

Cheers,
Martin

[1] https://wiki.tcl-lang.org/page/Expect
[2] https://www.tcl.tk/man/expect5.31/expect.1.html