Works on PinePhone Pro Explorer?

Martin Stein martin.stein at genode-labs.com
Thu Mar 23 10:05:36 CET 2023

Hi DV03,

AFAIK, no one has officially tested Genode with the PinePhone Pro
Explorer so far. A short look at the hardware reveals that the main CPU
is the same (Quadcore ARM Cortex A53) but there are also some
differences where I'd expect problems with the ready-to-use image:

Supported version  |  Pro Explorer

Maybe you could just give it a try on your own? I think everyone here at
the list would be interested in your findings!

Cheers,
Martin

[1] https://lists.genode.org/pipermail/users/