java for arm_v7a

Divya Sharma divyasharma26546 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 18:07:38 CET 2023

Hello Genodians, I am reaching out to you regarding our efforts to build a
sculpt image that supports Java on arm v7a. During the compilation process,
we encountered the following errors:
[init] Error: allocation of read-write segment failed
[init] Error: runtime: out of RAM during ELF loading   [init -> log_kernel]
Error: ROM-session creation failed (ram_quota=6144, cap_quota=3,
label="log") [init -> log_kernel] Error: Could not open ROM session for
"log" [init -> log_kernel] Error: Uncaught exception of type
'Genode::Rom_connection::Rom_connection_failed'
Also attached log file and please provide some suggestions to solve this.

Regards
Divya