Rockchip USB revisited

Michael Grunditz michael.grunditz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 19:21:20 CET 2023

> That directory is there , so I have no clue what it means.
>
> Michael

Just thinking ... the dde_linux driver is much better for me. Much
more generic. Is it possible to drive that from my rockchip dir? I
have tried that before without luck. If I put a driver in
dde_linux/src/drivers/usb_host/spec/ and enable dde_linux in
build.conf I get a working driver.

To be honest , I think that having generic ohci, ehci and xhci and use
linux kernel for phy is a better approach rather than doing the whole
driver stack for each platform.

I would be happy to get some input on this.