Trustzone with virt_qemu_arm_v8a

Divya Sharma divyasharma26546 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 09:03:00 CET 2023

Thanks, MIchael for suggesting the another approach.

With the normal virtualization, do you mean the arm virtualization which
works at PL2? Do you mean we can achieve the same secured or normal
isolation level with normal virtualization as we would have achieved with
the Trustzone?As our main goal is to execute the normal application(
cryptographic
work) in the secure world compared to the normal world.
If yes, how can we achieve a normal and secure world in virtualization? Can
you provide any references or anything to achieve this from scratch if
possible?

Best,
Divya.