fail to create sculpt boot image and failed to boot prebuilt image

David Pfeiffer david.anthony.pfeiffer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 14:38:09 CEST 2023

I have tried each boot entry from the debug.img and none of them
sucessfully boot on my Lenovo Yoga.

I will attempt to set up a report dump on my other machine (X230) at
some point and report back. Unless it's a simple task for you to
provide an image with report_dump enabled for me to test? I'm a Genode
noob with limited time so it just might take me a while to be able to
do this correctly.

Cheers,

Dave