Wireguard timers

Martin Stein martin.stein at genode-labs.com
Thu Jun 1 16:26:54 CEST 2023

Hello Stefan,

This is strange as the new run/driver_time test, AFAIK, tests exactly
this and on the same emulation environment as Wireguard. We would need
to have more information on your issue. First of all, are you sure that
this issue exists independent from any of your local modifications (i.e.
on genodelabs/master)? And if yes, what setup do you use (run script)?

Cheers,
Martin