Update generated dummies for wireguard

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at genode-labs.com
Mon Jul 3 14:55:52 CEST 2023

Hey,

On Mon, Jul 03, 2023 at 13:50:44 CEST, Duss Pirmin wrote:
> The new code is much less invasive. I'm currently debugging, why do_settimeofday64() accesses address 0x0.
> Maybe I'm calling it too early but I think, that I will figure this out.

Hm, that's unfortunate... Did you have a look into
read_persistent_clock64() (timekeeping.c in Linux)? Maybe this is even
less invasive than calling do_settimeofday64() as you may just
implement the function that is defined "weak" in timekeeping.c. The
related call chain is

  timekeeping_init()
  -> read_persistent_wall_and_boot_offset()  -- weak
  -> read_persistent_clock64                 -- weak

Greets
--
Christian Helmuth
Genode Labs