First Rockchip port repo.

Michael Grunditz michael.grunditz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 17:58:44 CET 2023

Den mån 30 jan. 2023 15:45Christian Helmuth <
christian.helmuth at genode-labs.com> skrev:

> Grats Michael,
>
> On Thu, Jan 26, 2023 at 11:51:42 CET, Michael Grunditz wrote:
> > I have made a github repo for my Rockchip port.
> [...]
> > The requirement for running this is a RK3588 board
> > with uboot that support USB and HDMI. You need to run
> > "usb start" before booting.
>
> Sounds easy to reproduce. Which hardware would you recommend? It seems
> the QuartzPro64 is not (resp. no longer) for sale.

https://preorder.pine64.org/ , you need to register in order to get one.
The enduser systems
aren't out yet.

On Qp64 uboot needs a bit of help to convince  the vop ( graphic chip). I
am happy to share patch if
someone decides to get a board.

I would like to have help with the build system regarding usb drivers.

Thanks,
Michael