vbox6-block: no policy defined for label 'vbox6-block -> block0'

Dan Connolly dckc at madmode.com
Mon Jan 30 01:37:44 CET 2023

I'm struggling to understand how to configure the vbox6-block component.

All seems to go well until...

[runtime -> ahci-0.part_block] Warning: no policy defined for label
'vbox6-block -> block0'

I read up on component configuration; I have a better understanding of it now.
https://genode.org/documentation/genode-foundations/22.05/components/Component_configuration.html

But I don't understand the details of how to configure block services
in a launcher.

For detailed logs, my launcher config, etc., see:
https://github.com/dckc/madmode-blog/issues/49#issuecomment-1407819827

p.s. I got falkon and screenshot working, but in that same issue 49,
note problem reports w.r.t
  - shutdown / acpica
  - ssh_client
  - sneakernet (usb_drv)