vm launcher config for usb devices rom?

Martin Stein martin.stein at genode-labs.com
Sat Jan 28 07:59:24 CET 2023

Hi Dan,

I attached my working vbox6 launcher from 22.10. just in case you need
to look up more. (However, please be aware that some non-USB-Devices
parts most probably differ from the setup that Johannes Schlatow
describes) The USB-Devices part is the following:

<service name="ROM" label="usb_devices">
   <child name="usb_devices_rom"/>
</service>

I hope this helps you.

Cheers,