static libm

Michael Grunditz michael.grunditz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 21:46:53 CET 2023

On Sun, 15 Jan 2023 at 21:15, Michael Grunditz
<michael.grunditz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I am trying to build the unicorn cpu emulator with "goa"... Shared
> build bails out completely. Static seems to work , but I need a static
> libm.
>
> I tried to build one , setting SHARED_LIB=no, but it didn't work.
>
> Is it possible to get a static libm?

Turns out share build was user error .. somehow the link.txt gets
multiple copies of .a files. However the link of libunciorn.so fails
with undefined symbol main (from libposix.lib.so)

Is it possible to build libraries at all? It would be a lot easier if
I could build everything static.

Michael