video and usb driver (rk3588)

Michael Grunditz michael.grunditz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 20:14:51 CET 2023

On Fri, 13 Jan 2023 at 16:51, Michael Grunditz
<michael.grunditz at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 13 Jan 2023 at 15:33, Michael Grunditz
> <michael.grunditz at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > OK .. so for framebuffer I took the imx53 driver and modified it to rockchip.
> > From my understanding it does what I want. However, nothing happens. No
> > error or anything.
> After some tinkering I get it to start .. now I just need to fix the
> actual write to video chip.

I have a display now and it is really fast! However clipping doesn't
work as it should. It doesn't crash but it makes graphics a bit blurry
if active, and so is mouse pointer. There is no speed gain with
clipping.

With clipping:
http://micken.se/pix/blurry_genode.jpg

I really appreciate how the io mem is handled. At first I did it the
hacky c way .. but then I looked into ipu.h from mx53 driver. It
basically does everything automatically .